Our Weightlifting program is an enhancement of our Fit Boot Camp Strength program. The goal is to create a training regiment, based on your current strength level, to effectively build strength and muscle. As your strength level increases so will your training program.
DRVN STRONG is comprised of Power lifting, Olympic lifting, and Body building. Strength is tested and measured through benchmark lifting sessions and metabolic conditioning (Metcon) workouts similar to what you may find in a Crossfit workout. Find out how STRONG you truly are.
What to expect from our DRvn strong training
- Technical class for anyone who has no experience in Power and Olympic lifting. Technical class covers proper techniques, stances, and posture to ensure safety while lifting.
- Pre-programmed workouts ready for when you attend your classes.
- Proper warm up and mobility stretching specific for each workout.
- Full explanation of the workouts and proper techniques.
- DRVN STRONG training sessions will consist of power lifting movements, olympic lifting movements, free weight movements, body weight movements, cardio vascular movements, and cardio machines.
TRY a FREE FIT BOOT CAMP CLASS
For information on our DRVN Lifestyle Goal Membership CLICK HERE
For information on our DRVN Transformation Goal Membership CLICK HERE
You can also fill out the form below for a free fitness consultation by our Head Trainer.