FUNCTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING
DRVN FIT is the flagship program of all our fitness training. This creates a foundation of an overall balance of strength, performance, and fitness. This program introduces beginners and experienced fitters alike to the world of functional fitness training. We take the best aspects from the most effective styles of training: strength conditioning, cardio conditioning, bodybuilding, Boot Camp, HIIT, tabata, interval training, etc... and put it into a high intensity dynamic workout.
What to expect
- Complete and pre-program workout ready for when you attend your classes.
- Proper warm up and mobility stretching specific for each workout.
- Full explanation of the workout and proper techniques.
- Isolated (ISO) muscle group training sessions focusing on building strength & overall fitness.
- ISO sessions are recommended for beginner fitters to attend for 2-3 weeks before attending a Benchmark style workout.
- Benchmark style workouts programmed to challenge and test your overall strength, conditioning, and cardio capacity.
- Fit Boot Camp training sessions will consist of free weight movements, body weight movements, cardio vascular movements, and cardio machines.
For more information on our fitness membership programs CLICK HERE.
If you would like a FREE SESSION to see what we're all about CLICK HERE
You can also fill out the form below for a free fitness consultation by our Head Trainer.